For Summer 2018 Marriage Ministry Offerings, Please Visit: Marriage Matters Ministries -current offerings 2018
Welcome to St. Matthew’s Marriage Ministry! St. Matthew’s believes that the sacrament of marriage is a treasured gift from God and that the union of marriage is not just for the good of individuals, or the couple, but for the community as a whole. Therefore, we seek to offer a variety of ministries designed to support married couples, as well as support couples preparing to marry. The Marriage Ministry at St. Matthew’s includes a variety of programs intended to bring couples into a deeper appreciation and understanding of the sacramentality of their marriage. Our Pastoral Assistant, Jeanne O’Connell, heads up our Marriage Ministry here at St. Matthew’s; Jeanne’s phone number and email are at the bottom of this page.
Marriage Ministry Offerings:
- “Every Day In Love” This is a 4-session enrichment series designed to equip and empower married couples to rediscover the joy of being passionately in love amid the stresses of everyday life. The Every Day in Love sessions include: Smart Loving, Talking with Purpose, The Passionate Couple, and Living the Dream. Each session stands alone, so you do not need to attend them all -though we do feel all are GREAT and helpful. For Summer 2018 dates and times, please visit: Marriage Matters Ministries -current offerings 2018
- Retrouvaille: Retrouvaille means to “rediscover.” This program is for couples with marital problems that want marriage help. Even those who are considering marriage separation and those who are already separated or divorced are encouraged to consider Retrouvaille. For more information, to register or learn more, please contact Jeanne O’Connell or visit: https://www.helpourmarriage.org/
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter: All marriages need attention, effort, and nurturing. The Worldwide Marriage Encounter is an enrichment weekend getaway that helps married couples rediscover themselves as individuals and as couples. It is a God-centered format that helps them communicate openly and honestly, without any group sharing, therapy. or marriage counseling. For more information, please visit: http://www.wwme.org/
- The Shepherd’s Voice http://archkck.libsyn.com/living-in-love — Archbishop Joseph Naumann (Kansas City, KS) interviews Ron and Kathy Feher, developers of the Living in Love program regarding the importance of intimacy in marriage.
- “The Choice to Have God in Our Marriages: Spousal Prayer” — A video presentation by Deacon James Keating.
- Catholic Counselors on Marriage and Sexuality: https://www.catholiccounselors.com/online-videos/marriage-sexuality/
- A Variety of Helpful Websites: https://www.helpourmarriage.org/benefits_to_couples/helpful_resources.cfm
Marriage Ministry Contact Information: Jeanne O’Connell, Pastoral Assistant
phone: (406) 752-6788 email: MarriageMattersInTheFlathead@gmail.com